Pages

RSS

Monday, February 16, 2009

Shower x 2

On January 31st one of my girl friends hosted a baby shower for me in Loveland. Our family that lives close by, a few girl friends of mine and some of the ladies I go to church with made it out to celebrate our little one. We played several fishing games during my shower entitled "One fish from two fish not a pink fish but a blue fish." We captured some pictures of the funny faces people made while trying to identify stage three baby food. We also had the pleasure of playing with lots of little ones ranging from 4 months to 4 years.

Russell and I have been very very blessed with the many gifts and words of advice and encouragement that everyone has shared with us. We are thankful for each of you and your kindness during this life changing experience.

0 comments: