Pages

RSS

Sunday, January 25, 2009

2 Appt's Down Several More To Go

I have seen the Dr. twice since my hospital visit. I had an appt schedule for the day I was in the hospital and they asked me to change my appt to later in the week so that my regular Dr. could follow up on the UTI. I went in on the 7th of January and they said that my urine looked much better. She also gave me five more days of antibiotics for the UTI as the hospital only gave me five days worth and she felt I needed to be treated for at least ten or the infection might come back and cause preterm labor. She said that my stretch marks looked terrible and that I needed to keep adding lotion and vitamin E to them, even though neither of them has help thus far. She measure my stomach and listened to the babies heartbeat and said that I was progressing nicely. I had come down with some severe sinus problems which lead to a cold in the days proceeding the hospital visit. My Dr. said I was just going to have to deal with it because she didn't want me taking any additional meds while I was finishing out the antibiotic. I was miserable for two weeks because I was so stuffy. I snored so loud each night it made it hard for Russell to get to sleep so he participated in my next appt in a way I thought was kinda funny.

On January 19th I went back in to the Dr. for my new every two week appts. I have gained a couple more pounds and my stomach is growing so my Dr. is pleased. It was a quick appt we were only in there for about ten minutes. The Dr. pushed around on my stomach and said that she couldn't yet determine which direction he was facing. He kicked her when she was pushing on my stomach and Russell was kinda irritated because he still hasn't felt the baby kick. At the end of the appt she asked me if I had any questions and I said I think I'm good. Russell quickly chimed in and said ask her about being so stuffy and if you can take anything. I guess he was tired of my snoring!

0 comments: