Pages

RSS

Thursday, September 11, 2008

12 Weeks and Counting

I am just around the corner from the second trimester and I couldn't be more excited. The morning sickness is getting better. I am no longer sick all day just mornings or just evenings. I will definitely be glad when that part is gone altogether. Although, I have such a week stomach and and am so sensitive to smell, I have this feeling that my days of hugging the throne are far from over. The other day I stepped on a bug and that got my stomach in a knot and some of the foods that people eat at work really make me nauseated. I won't see the doctor again until Sept 26th but I am looking forward to it already. My belly is getting a little bigger each week. I am going to try to post pictures at the end of every month.

0 comments: