Pages

RSS

Sunday, August 17, 2008

8 Weeks

Russell and I are very excited to announce that we are pregnant with our first bundle of joy. I am due on March 29, 2009 four days after our second wedding anniversary. I have already been to the doctor to confirm my pregnancy with lab work, but my first official visit will be on August 28th and we will be able to hear the babies heart beat then. I will post pics of the growing belly on here as well as the ultrasound pics.

For those of you who haven't heard the stories of how we let our families know and how I told Russell I will fill you in. I wrapped up a very small paint brush, some sand paper and a small roller brush with a note that said "There's prepping, sanding and painting to do. Will it be pink or will it be blue?" For our moms I sent them a picture frame with a sheet of paper in that I decorated with baby stickers and it said Picture Coming March 29, 2009. For our siblings I sent them a framed sheet of paper that said "Roses are red, Violets are blue, I need an aunt, In 9 months it's You!"

We have reached the eight week mark! I started experiencing morning sickness the first day of week six and it has been going strong for a few weeks. I have finally made it to a point where I can keep food down, but I still am constantly dealing with nausea. I have been craving cheese burgers like crazy, I often go to Sonic at seven o'clock in the morning because that is the only place I know that serves the full menu all day. I have to eat just about every two hours or I feel sick and I start to get a headache. I have already started wearing maternity pants most days because I can't get my regular jeans buttoned. I am starting to show a little bit already.


2 comments:

poison_ivy777 said...

Cute lil bump! It's cute now but just WAIT, mawahhaaaaaaa!! lol, jk! Wanted to be the first to comment on your blog! enjoy the cheeseburgers! Luv ya!

Ruthie said...

I love how you express your experience with having a baby.
I have just joined because my g-grandmother was a Dawdy, and had many children.
Keep writing no matter how trivial you think it is. Its facinating, as well as a legacy for your family.
Ruthie